About this Event
This is a past event.
Add to calendar
This eight week series is designed to cover the questions that loom largest in the college search process - especially in our current moment. Join students, alumnae, admission directors, and guest speakers to get to know Mount Holyoke and to gather tips and advice that you can put to use now.
- July 14: College Essay and Interviewing Workshop
- July 21: Assessing College Fit
- July 28: Dialogue with the Dean: Why a Gender-Diverse Women’s College?
- August 4: Living and Learning in a Global Community
- August 11: Application Review: Behind the Scenes,
- August 18: What I Wish I Knew during the Application Process: Advice from Current Students
- August 25: I’m First!: The First-Generation Student Experience,
- September 1: Financial Aid 101